At IMCB G-10/4, we vision to have a common purpose of education and taking care of our pupils at the highest level;where all members of the College community – staff, students and parents feel valued, have their contribution recognised, their achievements celebrated and consequently they may nurture a feeling of pride for being associated with this institution. The faculty members here are highly motivated; and being open to change for better and development for good, are some of the basic professional and life values for them.
Our aims are:
- To help each student develop a lively bearing and enquiring mind; and by doing so, realise his maximum potential for creating a niche in both curricular and co-curricular activities
- To enable each pupil to acquire a firm foundation of knowledge, acquiring skills, developing understanding and interest that maybe useful and relevant to him in his future educational endeavours
- To teach, inspire and nurture moral values, developing tolerance towards those who hold different views than his own, an understanding of inter-dependence of individuals and groups, and a sense of personal responsibility and self-disciplining
- To provide a safe and stimulating, well-managed and meaningful environment for encouragement of learning
- To provide equal educational opportunities for all students of IMCB G-10/4